Low Carb Wandering Bear Coffee Recipe
Helllloo to all of my coffee lovers :) So this recipe is a simple, low carb vanilla iced coffee. Only takes a few ingredients and you can find them all at your local grocery stores! I was recently sent some straight black coffee cartons of Wandering Bear Coffee and this brand is incredible. They make iced coffee 10x easier to make, or you can just drink it straight and take it to go! Keep reading below to find out how to make this!
- Wandering Bear Coffee (1 carb) https://wanderingbearcoffee.com/products/coffee-on-the-go?variant=1383776256029
- Cafe al Fresco Caramel or Vanilla Syrup (0 carb)
- Unsweetened Almond Milk (0 carbs)
- Whipped Topping (optional)
- Chocolate Syrup (optional)
1. Pour Wandering Bear Coffee in cup (duh)
2. Pour in milk (how much you prefer)
3. Pour in syrup (same as above)
4. Top it with whipped cream and chocolate syrup and enjoy! So easy a 4 year old could do it.
FOLLOW WANDERING BEAR COFFEE ON INSTA @wanderingbearco and shop their coffee here →